Would you like to join our team and work for a fast-growing and successful language service provider?
Junior / Entry Level Project Manager
McFelder Translations is a quality accredited translation agency based in Girona, Northern Spain. We specialise in the translation of technical, scientific and business documentation. Our clients include multinational companies operating in sectors such as Engineering, Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals, Marketing, Chemicals and Manufacturing.
We are presently looking to incorporate additional Project Managers to our expanding Project Management department due to significant sales growth within the business. This opportunity will ideally suit a graduate with a language or translation degree who is looking to progress their career.
The successful candidate will receive full training in the latest translation technology and project management, obtain first class training and gain important language and project management experience. In addition, there will be specialist account management training with an external coach specialised in the translation industry sector.
The qualified candidate will be a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual who would be able to assist with the effective co-ordination of complex multilingual projects, liaison with clients and work with McFelder’s software systems.
The key objectives of the role are as follows:
- Coordinate translation projects throughout all the project phases of the customer cycle, from quote to final project delivery
- Work with established project management procedures
- Effectively manage the project to always deliver on time
- Work directly via a translation project management platform
Use of CAT tools such as Trados Studio and other associated technologies.
Work in accordance with the company’s Quality Assurance procedures.
- Account management skills for managing your portfolio of key clients
- Develop a relationship with clients to understand their specific translation and service needs
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree qualified in Translation/Linguistics or Modern Languages preferably
- Fluency in English
- C1 level in at least one other language, preferably Spanish
- IT proficient
- Multitasking and excellent time management
- Well organised and can work as part of a team
- Customer faced and customer focused
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for building strong relationships with colleagues and clients
- Working hours: Monday to Thursday: 9-2, 3-6, Friday 9-2.30pm (37.5 hours)
- Entry level role
- Fulltime employment
From McFelder Translations offices.